Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you use our services, including but not limited to:
- Your name, email address, and/or phone number when you sign up for our SMS messaging service
- Your browsing and/or search history when you visit our website
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you, including but not limited to SMS messaging and website browsing
- To communicate with you regarding our services, including but not limited to promotional offers and updates
- To improve our services and website, including but not limited to analyzing user behavior and preferences
- To comply with legal obligations, including but not limited to record keeping and reporting
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Service providers who help us provide our services, including but not limited to SMS messaging providers and website hosting services
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities, or other third parties as required by law
- Other third parties with your consent or as directed by you
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or loss. However, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we have collected, subject to certain limitations. You also have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information, as well as the right to data portability.